Unifund CCR Partners Judgment?
We offer affordable, flat fee rates (with payment plans) that help Florida consumers resolve judgments taken by Unifund CCR Partners.
Who is Unifund CCR Partners?
Unifund CCR Partners is a debt buyer that purchases debts for pennies on the dollar. They file lawsuits against consumers in an attempt to collect more than what they paid for the debt to make a profit. If you did not respond appropriately they may have taken a judgment against you. In Florida, a judgment can be aggressively collected for twenty (20) years and even longer if they keep renewing the judgment. This gives Unifund CCR Partners a long time in which to come after you. You may think that a judgment is just a worthless piece of paper. You may think that they can not force you to pay the judgment. You are wrong. Judgment creditors can garnish bank accounts taking your hard earned money. They can file a motion for receivership which allows them to remove money at any time from your bank accounts. They can stop the sale or purchase of a home or auto. They can try to sell any unprotected assets you may have in Florida. In short, whether a have the money to settle or not right now, it can get more costly the longer you avoid Unifund CCR Partners.
Unifund CCR Partners Contact Details
Unifund CCR Partners is a debt buyer. They may have taken a judgment in Florida against you.
Their last known information is:
Unifund CCR Partners
10625 Techwoods Circle
Cincinnati, OH 45242
What we do for you
Cost to Negotiate Unifund CCR Partners Judgments
$3,000 or less
- 2 Month Payment Plan Allowed
$3,001 to 10,000
- 3 Month Payment Plan Allowed
$10,001 to $25,000
- 4 Month Payment Plan Allowed
$25,001 or more
- 5 Month Payment Plan Allowed
What happens if I don’t settle Unifund CCR Partners judgment?
Many choose not to answer or deal with a judgment. In that case, a judgment debtor (you) can expect to:
- Public Records Searches In Florida judgments automatically are good for 20 years and possibly more. They can renew the judgment and it can stay in public records for a long time. A judgment can prevent you from purchasing homes and cars and an employer may deny employment. Judgments do keep increasing in value. They carry a state minimum interest rate that judgment creditors often calculate.
- Garnish bank accounts A judgment creditor may be able to do a bank garnishment and take the money you have in it. Many are forced into closing their bank accounts and paying everything in cash.
- Garnish wages A judgment creditor may be able to garnish wages and possibly take up to 25% of disposable income. Florida Wage Garnishment Rules
- Possibly be denied loans and employment A judgment can prevent you from purchasing homes and cars and an employer may deny employment.