We often find our selves working with the following debt collectors on apartment collections
- Advanced Collection Bureau Inc
- Capstone Credit & Collections LLC
- Carter-Young Inc
- Fair Collections and Outsourcing (FCO)
- Genesis Credit Management
- Hunter Warfield
- Ideal Collection Services Inc
- Impact Receivables Management
- Innovative Recovery
- IQ Data International Inc.
- National Credit Audit Corporation (NCAC)
- National Credit Systems
- NCC Business Services
- Professional Debt Mediation
- Rent Recovery Service
- Rent Recovery Solutions LLC
- Resident Collect Inc
- Resident Data
- Sentry Credit, Inc.
- Southern Management Systems
- Southwest Recovery Services
- Transword Systems Inc.
Apartment leases and property leases inside the State of Florida are governed by Florida Residential Landlord Tenant Act. This property code lays out the rights and obligations of the tenant and landlord a residential lease situation. The apartment debt collection companies must follow Florida Residential Landlord Tenant Act and Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act (CCPA) in collection efforts.
When a consumer hires our firm we first interview the client to see what their version of events is and explain what can be possibly achieved given the facts. Next, if the client does not possess appropriate documentation, our firm will obtain copies of the lease, accounting ledger, and any other documents needed from the landlord or debt collector. We evaluate the documents based on Florida Residential Landlord Tenant Act / Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act and work with the client to resolve the issues. Often our clients may need to settle with the apartment debt collector or landlord to resolve the issue. If an eviction judgment was issued we will work to release that judgment as well in our negotiation.